What is Integrated Pest Management (IPM)?
IPM combines the most effective pest prevention techniques with an environmentally conscious approach. From pest identification and monitoring to pest elimination, control and prevention, IPM covers all the bases.
With slight modifications, IPM is being used to solve various pest problems from agricultural pests to household pests. Brody Brothers’ proven IPM will provide you with the support and resources to help you keep your home, family or business pest-free.
Why You Should Hire a Pest Control Company that Practices IPM
IPM is the long-term pest control solution. Traditional pest control methods rely on a single strategy of repeated broad treatment application, while IPM is based on a preventative approach.
It takes into account pest’s unique habits, biology and life cycle, as well as your specific environment to develop a targeted pest control solution that solves the current problem and prevents future infestations.
How does Integrated Pest Management (IPM) compare to Traditional methods of pest control?
- A Proactive Approach focused on Preventing Infestations
- Multi-Layered, targeted Solution
- Monitoring pests and adjusting treatment as necessary
- Using the least toxic treatments first that will control the issue
- Effective, long-term pest management
Traditional Methods Include:
- A Reactive Approach that delivers Treatments After Infestations
- One-size-fits-all Solution
- Repeat application of the same treatment or increase in dosage
- Using the strongest treatment even if it can be avoided
- Temporary Solution to Persistent Problems
Brody Brothers Can Deliver Better Results with Integrated Pest Management
Brody Brothers’ IPM solutions begin with prevention. By eliminating the food, water and harborage conditions that attract pests, you can greatly reduce the likelihood of an infestation.
To combat these factors, our team will assess your home and property and create a personalized prevention program with regular updates and inspections. We believe that a pest-repellent environment can be achieved without the use of sprays or chemicals and is the healthiest, most environmentally friendly method to ensure a pest-free home.
Curious how we approach different pest problems? Visit our pest database to find information about a specific pest.