- Family owned and operated since 1984, we have the expertise you want to get rid of annoying pests once and for all.
- Our proven pest control and prevention strategies get rid of ants, bees, bed bugs, mice, termites, ticks and more.
- Because our products are eco-friendly, you can be sure that you, your pets and property will all be safe.
Hundreds of Anne Arundel County Residents Rely on Us for Our Superior Pest Control Services
Having been in business since 1984, we know a thing or two about pests. But more importantly, we know how to get rid of them so you can feel relieved and have everyday peace of mind.
Get Rid of Irritating Pests and Have Peace of Mind With Our Complete Home Protection Plan
Our Pest Control Experts Will Visit Your Property on a Quarterly Basis and You’ll Get:
- 4 seasonal pest control treatments
- Our amazing Service Guarantee
- Emergency extermination services
- Termite monitoring
- Annual pest evaluations
We L.E.A.D. the way in outstanding customer service, cutting-edge pest control strategies and real results. Want a pest-free property all year round like hundreds of other A.A. County residents enjoy? Our Quarterly Service Agreement does the trick.
Why Hundreds of Homeowners Choose Brody Brothers for Pest Control
- We’ve been a family-owned and operated business since 1984
- Offer customized treatment plans that suit you and your property
- Have highly trained, professional staff committed to giving you fast and effective solutions
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Our strict adherence to EPA guidelines — we use high-quality, eco-friendly products that are not harmful to people, pets or property
Trusted by 1000s of Homeowners in Anne Arundel Counnty, MD
Brody Brothers Serves A.A. County — a Community We Live in and Love
Anne Arundel County is the fourth largest county in Maryland. It is home to Annapolis — the state capital and the sailing capital of the world — and to 4,400 midshipmen at the Naval Academy.
The county is named for Lady Anne Arundell (1615–1649), a member of the ancient family of Arundells in Cornwall, England, and the wife of Cecilius Calvert (1605–1675), founder and first Lord Proprietor of the colony Province of Maryland.
The county has 520 miles of shoreline and most of its boundaries are defined by water, principally by the Chesapeake Bay to the east.
There are plenty of things to enjoy including shopping, historical sites, water activities, ornamental gardens, and the rural countryside in Anne Arundel County.
With over 35 years of experience in Anne Arundel, MD and its neighboring areas, we have the expertise and resolve to eliminate your most persistent household pests once and for all.