- Family owned and operated since 1984, we are Pasadena’s most trusted pest control company
- We use the best products, so you get the best results
- Our products are eco-friendly, effective and won’t harm people, pets or property
Choose the Pest Control Service in Pasadena You Want More Information On
Having been in business since 1984, we know a thing or two about local pests. But more importantly, we know how to get rid of them so you can feel relieved and have everyday peace of mind.
Get Rid of Unwanted Pests Year Round With Our Complete Home Protection Plan
We Promise You’ll Always Get the Very Best Including:
- 4 seasonal pest control treatments
- Our amazing Service Guarantee
- Emergency extermination services
- Termite monitoring
- Annual pest evaluations
Our L.E.A.D. system combines the most effective pest prevention techniques with an environmentally conscious mindset. We also have a Quarterly Service Agreement that our customers love!
Why Hundreds of our Pasadena, MD Customers Choose Brody Brothers for Pest Control
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner – not just once, but 9x!
- We use high-quality, eco-friendly products
- Highly trained, professional staff committed to giving you fast and effective solutions
- A commitment of excellence at everything we do
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Trusted by 1000s of Homeowners in Pasadena, MD
Because Our Brody Brothers Team is Part of the Pasadena Community, We Know the Area Well
Pasadena, Maryland is located in Anne Arundel County but is more like a suburb of Baltimore. This suburban feel is mixed with rural characteristics, as Pasadena is located on the Chesapeake Bay and is full of parks, green spaces, and beaches.
Pasadena has several awesome parks including Lake Waterford Park, Downs Park and Fort Smallwood Park that offer walking trails, tennis courts, basketball courts, picnic areas and more.
Many residents choose to live here for its proximity to the bay. A couple of marinas offer boat rentals and there are plenty of places to swim.
We’ve been serving Pasadena, MD and its surrounding areas since 1984. Staying up to date on local pests is what we do best. That expertise is what will keep you happy with a pest-free home — today and every day.