Although they are tiny, mice can cause huge problems for a home or business. They chew through insulation, drywall, and even wood, looking for cozy places to nest, and they often damage electrical wires in the process, creating a fire hazard. They carry a number of diseases, including Lyme disease, salmonella, and Hantavirus, and they can contaminate food with feces and urine. With extremely high reproductive rates, mice can be difficult and frustrating to completely eliminate them from your home or business.
At Brody Brothers Pest Control, we have been serving the Rogers Forge area for over 30 years. We have the experience to provide effective, reliable mice control in Rogers Forge that not only eliminate existing infestations, but also prevent future occurrences. Our company serves both residential and commercial customers, and our comprehensive pest control services can help free your building of rodents, insects, spiders, snakes, and more.
Do you have a mouse problem? Call Brody Brothers today at (410) 653-2121 or contact us online for safe, professional mice control in Rogers Forge.
How to Determine if You Have a Mouse Problem in Rogers Forge
Mice are not always easy to spot. They have clever spots to hide in hard-to-reach areas, and they do most of their foraging and destructive work at night. The evidence of their activities, however, is easier to identify, including:
- Black, rice-shaped droppings and urine stains in cabinets, on counters, and near food
- Damaged food packaging and debris in cabinets and pantries
- Shredded insulation, torn tissue, and food caches in nests hidden throughout the building
- Electrical wires that have been chewed or are completely broken
- Scratching or scraping noises from walls, floors, or ceilings
Even if you see only one or two mice, there are likely dozens more hiding within the building.
To learn more about our mice control services in Rogers Forge, give us a call at (410) 653-2121.
What Causes Mouse Problems?
Mice like to find warm, secure locations with plenty of available food, especially during breeding periods and the winter months. They can fit through openings as small as ¼ inch, such as holes in the foundation, in exterior walls, around pipes, or around windows and doors. Mice can also travel through dryer or exhaust vents that lack screens, as well as attic openings. They are attracted to sources of food and water, including human food, pet food, and household garbage.
How to Prevent Mice Infestations
Some simple steps to avoid mouse problems include:
- Sealing exterior openings greater than ¼ inch
- Cleaning up spilled food and food particles immediately
- Storing foods in secure containers or locations
- Storing garbage in a secure container
- Trimming trees or bushes that are too close to the building
Trapping mice may reduce their overall numbers, but without eliminating their entryways and food sources, they will be difficult to control.
Mice Control Services in the Rogers Forge Area
At Brody Brothers Pest Control, our extensive experience helps us to identity potential entryways and eliminate conditions that are attractive to mice. Our multi-step, integrated management approach includes:
- Finding and sealing entryways
- Identifying and eliminating possible food sources and attractants
- Locating nesting areas and eliminating them with targeted treatments
- Treating strategic areas like cabinets, pantries, basements, and attics
As part of our mice control services, we recommend our cost-effective, convenient Home Protection Plan, which includes quarterly treatments that not only control mice, but also ants, wasps, bees, spiders, and much more.
Contact us today to learn more about our mice control services in Rogers Forge!
Schedule Mice Control Services in Rogers Forge, MD
When you have a major mouse problem, count on Brody Brothers Pest Control for safe, effective mice removal services anywhere in Rogers Forge.
To schedule mice control in Rogers Forge, contact us at (410) 653-2121 today!