- As a family owned and operated business, we stand by our values including our dedication to environmentally safe — and highly effective — pest control methods
- Nine-time winner of Angie’s List Super Service Award
- We get rid of ants, bees, mice, mosquitos, termites, ticks and more
Our Organic Approach to Pest Control is Why We’re #1 in Abingdon
Because we’ve served the Abingdon area since 1984, we know the most common home invaders around. And even better, we know how to get rid of them for good.
Hundreds of Abingdon Residents See Big Results with Our Home Protection Plan
Homeowners Love Our Home Protection Plan Because They Get:
- 4 seasonal pest control treatments
- Our amazing Service Guarantee
- Emergency extermination services
- Termite monitoring
- Annual pest evaluations
Our organic approach to pest control and extermination is what sets us apart from the rest. Want a pest-free property and peace of mind all year round? It’s yours for the asking with our Quarterly Service Agreement.
Our Top Priority is to Protect You and Your Property From Household Pests
- Outstanding customer service including customized solutions to suit your needs
- Highly trained professionals that specialize in local pests and leading-edge extermination methods
- The best products for the best results — top-quality, eco-friendly and safe around people and pets
- A commitment of excellence at everything we do
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Trusted by 1000s of Homeowners in Abingdon, MD
Brody Brothers Serves Abingdon, MD — a Community We Live in and Love
Abingdon was named after Abingdon, England. The town was founded by and is the birthplace of William Paca, a signer of the Declaration of Independence and the third Governor of Maryland.
Many people are drawn to this beautiful little city because of its historic charm and delightful downtown district. The area offers some of Maryland’s best historic architecture and a good look at what life was like thousands of years ago.
There are plenty of fun things to do in the Abingdon area. Outdoor activities include Cedar Lane Regional Park, Cal Ripken Stadium or Anita C. Leight Estuary Center. Other top attractions include the Hays House Museum, Ripken Museum and the Anne Arundel County Historical Museum, all of which offer a wide variety of educational experiences for kids and adults alike.
Our Brody Brothers team includes some longtime residents of Abingdon, so we know the area extremely well. We look forward to providing our beloved community with top-quality pest control services now and for years to come.